Jovia is a Credit Union based out of NY. They currently have an offer where you can get $150 for your first sign up and direct deposit. You can get an additional $50 for using my referral code. Anyone can be a member by joining CrossState Credit Union Foundation which they will pay for on your behalf.
- $150 Bonus: Open your account and setup a reoccurring direct deposit of $100 or more into the checking account within 60 days of opening.
Terms (scroll to bottom): https://www.jovia.org/
- $50 Referral Bonus: Open checking and deposit at least $100 within two weeks of account opening. Terms (scroll to bottom): https://www.jovia.org/personal-banking/tools-resources/promotions#cardDetails
Steps to open your account:
- Navigate to https://www.jovia.org/personal-banking/tools-resources/promotions
- Click the “link Open Account link under the “Earn $150” advertisement:
4. Select checking
6. Enter First Name, Last Name
7. Enter my referral code of 326542
10. Probably select No here unless you have a family member that banks here:
12. Enter contact info:
13. Verify Email
14. Enter Date of Birth and other Personal Info (there are a few more screens I don’t show):
16. Answer security questions (they show up after a few seconds):
20. In a day or so you will hopefully be approved. Once this happens add at least $100 to the account and setup direct deposit. Some say Zelle and Sofi transfers will count as direct deposit.